Sumisho Motor Finance Corporation is engaged in providing affordable and easy-to-acquire motorcycle installment plans. The installment plans are extended to employed and self-employed individuals for the sole purpose of buying through financing a brand new motorcycle unit.
Basic Credit Requirements:
- Duly filled up application form.
- 2 pcs of colored picture (2x2 size).
- Photo copies of two valid ID's (company and/or goverment issued).
- Driver's license
- Proof of billing.
- Proof of income.
- If employed, 2 months' pay slip and/or Certificate of Employment (COE).
- If self-employed, copy of latest business permits.
Qualified Motorcycle Units:
Brand new Japanese motorcycle offered by accredited dealers (250CC and below).
Upon receipt of installment application and needed requirements, processing time is 6 working hours on new applications
and 2 working days for secondary applications.
Term of Loan:
Loan term is payable from 12 to 36 months.
Manner of Payment:
- Over the Counter (OTC) Cash payment at any Sumisho, Banco de Oro, Metrobank, 7-Eleven, Cebuana Lhuillier, One Network Bank and LBC branches.
- Post dated cheques.
- Auto Debit with PSBank or Metrobank accounts.
- Field collectors.